MPAC Officer Election: Nomination Process
Below is a summary of this year’s nomination process for MPAC officer positions: President, Vice President, Secretary^, Treasurer^.
^Note: A single person can be nominated for and hold both the Secretary and Treasurer offices.
MPAC Officer Nomination Process:
- Nominations should be submitted to MPAC: email@example.com
- Deadline: 10/30/19. All nominations must be submitted no later than 10/30/19 at 10a.
- Nominations may only be made by current voting members*. Persons nominated for an officer position must be current voting members.
- A nomination form will be sent to the postal address on file for voting members* who did not list an email address on their MPAC membership form. The nomination form will instruct these members to contact a current officer to make arrangements to submit a form, if they wish, by 10/30/19 at 10a.
- After the nomination period has closed, nominations will be posted via email, on the MPAC website under the “Blog” tab, and on the window of the ice rink field house.
*As a reminder, a voting member eligible to submit nominations 1) has a membership form on file with MPAC and 2) has attended at least 2 meetings in the past 12 months as per Article 3, Section 2 of the MPAC Bylaws, “Individual Voting Membership”. Information about the election process will be sent separately in advance of the election.